Life has been busy lately, but there’s been a whole lot to be happy about around us lately. I’m calling these.. “Life’s Happy moments Lately!” We are definitely counting our blessings around here, whether small or big there’s a lot to be thankful for lately. I think it’s so easy to take things for granted, specially with two full-time nurses in our house hold. Both my hubby and I work 3, 12 hour shifts a week in the same household, while sometimes being on complete opposite days. It can get exhausting to say the least. But when we do get to enjoy sleeping in the same days off together.. the happy dance comes out! That alone calls for a Happy moment alone! But none-the less, even with the busy schedules we’ve been toughing it out and squeezing a whole lot of Happy Moments in when we can.
Life’s Happy moments lately!
- #1 for those who have missed it, has definitely been announcing the arrival of our little Baby Carcache coming April of 2017! If you missed the great news, you can check out a sweet little note to our babe Here (Our Sweet Baby)
- Can we say um.. FALL!? Fall is here and even though all you northerners are probably having a more realistic feel of fall up there, down here in florida the weather has at least been a breath of fresh air! The humidity has been pretty low, and the breezes have been oh So So wonderful! For us Floridians its as close to fall weather we probably get!
- Pumpkin Patch with the little sister, a yearly tradition plus the yummiest frozen apple cider I ever did taste! Its a plus when your pregnancy makes it a craving too!
- The arrival of a cousin we haven’t seen in years! Introducing her to some ‘American’ traditions during the holidays will surely be fun for us and her. Her smile of appreciation is priceless.
- This mama and daddy upgrade mamas car for a bigger ride! Rocking the mama car early! So grateful that God has allowed us to be able to make these switches for the changes coming up!
- Lastly Family and Friends, and for all the moments of encouragement they give through this stage in our lives. For our families love, patience, guidance and endless support! Those are always happy moments