Life lately? Its been good to us. While some days we’re more tired than others. Usually its just because we either work or because we take advantage that we don’t work the next day and stay up late. Either way life has been good to us and we can’t complain. Besides the daily hustle of work, feeding our bellies and driving endlessly, we are grateful. I was looking through my phone earlier and found myself smiling. Smiling.. one, because I can capture such sweet moments here and there and two because even the smallest little things can cause the biggest warmth in your heart. If you know me at a personal level, you’ll know that I’m pretty much a picture hoarder. Times like this, where i get to sit back and look through all those pictures i have hoarded ‘stored in memories’ i feel a sense of happiness. Happy that we don’t forget that at the end of the day, even the smallest of things have made us smile one way or another in our days. I’m glad i keep a lot of these moments in my phone. Gosh, i am so thankful for my iPhone! lol. I believe we call these, ‘small pleasures.‘ I wanna share with you all some of my simple pleasures within the last couple of weeks and i hope you understand why my heart is full. Between yummy meals, family time, doggy time, diy’s and my handsome boyfriend, my heart is warm and full of love! What are your simple pleasures friends?
Hope you all are keeping track of all the little things in your lives that make you happy!
Coming home to my homemade dyi fall wreath is so welcoming and cute
My new little fall center piece in our dining table, feels so cozy and the smell is delicious!
Coming Home to some homemade Fall diy’s always light up my day
Seeing these two become best friends makes me laugh
Sending my brother silly faces when he’s going to work is always a good idea
Seeing Xavier and Bella become best friends and sending my brother silly faces from the girls always brings smiles
She’s so adventurous its sometimes scary.hope she always stays a kid at heart
Seeing her play by the pool was my favorite part of the weekend
Don’t you worry my little Sofia, I will always be a kid with you at heart, play on my dear!
Nutella and strawberries always make smile
and why not fill the croissants with nutella for dessert?
Um.. Nutella with anything? Thats always allowed in our home lol
MEN TELL ALL!! Yes! I was so excited to share this once i ran into it following some fellow bloggers. It was such a great idea! What is it?? Well the ‘link-up’ is called; ” Blogger men tell all.” It’s basically a way to have our readers get to know the man behind the girl who blogs! Neat right? Well even though I’m a little late, since the ‘link-up’ is the last Tuesday of every month.. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity for September’s link up! FYI, we had fun with the question and answer’s! It was funny because once I presented the idea to Xavier, he was so willing to participate. My favorite part had to be having him ask ‘me’ what ‘his’ answers to his questions would be..lol.. Especially in question one. Well he finally figured it out and here it is!
Here’s a little piece of my handsome boyfriend for you all.. Enjoy! ~Xavier
1. If you had a blog what would you call it and what would it be about? It would be called “Experience it with ME.” And it would be about Life, Music and Electronics.
2. If you could live inside any video game, which would it be? “If I could live in any video game which one would it be? WOW!” “World of warcraft. One: its my favorite game of all time. Two: The world in-game is immense, explorable, and interactive. Three: I always wanted to be a warrior that fights giant bosses, kills them for awesome items in order to be and look the best in storm wind! and Four: I get to fly on a unique mount to get from place to place!”
3. Who is your best player on your fantasy football team this season? “I’m not in a fantasy football team this season. I usually do, but not this one.”
4. If you could play for any professional sports team, which would it be? “Whatever team Lebron is in, but if I had to choose one specific.. Id choose the Miami Heat.”
5. What do you typically do with an hour of free time? “Lately, its been playing on my Xbox one, but if not I’d be on my computer that I built.”
Hope you all enjoy and hope you all come back for round two at the end of the month! -Jen ❤