Men tell all, again! Yes, it is time for round two! Last month, i thought it would be fun to join a group of ladies on the ‘Blogger men tell all‘ link-up. My fiancé (eek! I can say that now! lol) and I actually had a great time being part of the link-up and thought it was a great idea to make him a part of the blog more. Im sure many readers find it interesting to get to know the guy behind the girl a little more… you know the one she always mentions! lol. Well here is round two! This one may not have been that exciting for us only because it was mostly about Halloween and we really don’t do Halloween. None the less, it was fun hearing his childhood stories on halloween. Hope you all enjoy! Safe festivities to all this week!
-Is Halloween your favorite Holiday? If not, what is? “No, my favorite is Christmas because Im Cuban and our culture really celebrates Christmas Eve, aka ‘Noche Buena’ and I get to be with all the family, eat good food, open gifts and see others happy.”
-What will you be dressing up as for Halloween this year? “Most likely, nothing. I am not a fan of Halloween.”
-What is your go-to drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)? “Non-alcoholic, I drink water! and alcoholic, I like me some wine, Pinot Noir!”
-What is your favorite scary movie? ” I don’t really have one, I don’t really like them.. But I would rather watch old school movies like ‘childs play, pet cemetery, Nightmare on elm street, halloween and thirteen ghost. I don’t really care for today’s scary movies.”
-What is your best Halloween memory? ” When i was younger dressing up with my childhood friends and trick or treating around the neighborhood. But we also used to egg houses and paintball houses!” ( I was really shocked at this point! lol, I couldn’t believe he did that!)
MEN TELL ALL!! Yes! I was so excited to share this once i ran into it following some fellow bloggers. It was such a great idea! What is it?? Well the ‘link-up’ is called; ” Blogger men tell all.” It’s basically a way to have our readers get to know the man behind the girl who blogs! Neat right? Well even though I’m a little late, since the ‘link-up’ is the last Tuesday of every month.. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity for September’s link up! FYI, we had fun with the question and answer’s! It was funny because once I presented the idea to Xavier, he was so willing to participate. My favorite part had to be having him ask ‘me’ what ‘his’ answers to his questions would be..lol.. Especially in question one. Well he finally figured it out and here it is!
Here’s a little piece of my handsome boyfriend for you all.. Enjoy! ~Xavier
1. If you had a blog what would you call it and what would it be about? It would be called “Experience it with ME.” And it would be about Life, Music and Electronics.
2. If you could live inside any video game, which would it be? “If I could live in any video game which one would it be? WOW!” “World of warcraft. One: its my favorite game of all time. Two: The world in-game is immense, explorable, and interactive. Three: I always wanted to be a warrior that fights giant bosses, kills them for awesome items in order to be and look the best in storm wind! and Four: I get to fly on a unique mount to get from place to place!”
3. Who is your best player on your fantasy football team this season? “I’m not in a fantasy football team this season. I usually do, but not this one.”
4. If you could play for any professional sports team, which would it be? “Whatever team Lebron is in, but if I had to choose one specific.. Id choose the Miami Heat.”
5. What do you typically do with an hour of free time? “Lately, its been playing on my Xbox one, but if not I’d be on my computer that I built.”
Hope you all enjoy and hope you all come back for round two at the end of the month! -Jen ❤